We repair, install, maintain, and upgrade every aspect of a hangar’s interior and exterior structural systems. We can easily repair or replace sheet-metal damaged from tugs, weather, and even jet blast. We also service and install complete door, sash, and roofing systems.
In addition, we offer an extensive professional support base to assist in planning, budgeting and executing your hangar upgrade projects, as follows:
- System motorization and retro-fit drive improvements to existing hangar door systems.
- Evaluate and provide detailed studies for new or existing hangar lighting projects. Provide cost-savings analysis and guidance toward government incentive programs.
- Restructure damaged or corroded hangar door structures and/or siding panels.
- Install new door and/or building insulation.
- Install exhaust ventilation and circulating fan systems to existing or new construction.
- Hangar door lower rail and upper track repairs and/or replacement.
- Man door repair and/or replacement.
- Overhead steel door repair and/or replacement.
- Install, maintain and repair safety door alarms, bells and safety limit systems.
- Bird netting systems.
- Roofing system repair and/or replacement.
- Siding repair and/or replacement.